Nov 27, 2005

Fun Site To Map The States You Have Visited

I don't usually post these things, but I had a lot of fun recalling the various states I have visited in my life.

Looks like I have a lot of places in the West to explore!

create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide

Thanks to Valbee for the fun weblink.


Anonymous said...

I have a lot of traveling to do, too, HM. Thanks for the link!

Lisa Renee said...

sigh...My map would be almost all "red" lol maybe that's a sign.

I grew up with a father who was a corporate pilot so I've been to every state but Hawaii. He took my mother to Hawaii a few times but he prefered the Bahamas. Never having been there but having been to the Bahamas (last time was on my honeymoon with all five children) I can't compare.


Do said...

Only missing Alaska and Hawaii. Can I use Mexico, The Bahamas, Jamaica and Canada in their place? :)

historymike said...

Sure, Do!

I really need to roam the West; I have a big gap between Palm Desert CA and the Badlands.

ajax saith said...

to historymike:

hmmmm the post makes me wonder if you are posting some subconscience thought-desire: white colored states for the white nationalists and red colored states for the rest...and we get alaska too...and a little sliver of the northeast

i'll go for it

elric1488 said...

We want more than that ajax.
White people want it all, and we will get it!

ajax saith said...

to elric1488:
"We want more than that ajax.
White people want it all, and we will get it!"
ahh a white nationalist after my own heart

Lisa Renee said...

Ummm Guys? On my computer it looks Gray not White


historymike said...

Some poeople are equipped to see only the colors black and white, Lisa.


Do said...

Hmmmm - looks gray on mine, too.

Those two must be 'blinded by the light' - their very own white light.

And Mike - personally I prefer technicolor! Makes life so much more vibrant and exciting.

historymike said...


I would hate to limit myself to just two colors on the palette.

Hooda Thunkit said...

What about purple and yellow?

My son would relate to that!

In his case though, he would need a world map. (inevitable envy intended)