Dec 24, 2005

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Rapturous Yule, and Joyful Kwanzaa

Share

(Toledo, OH) I wanted to pass along glad tidings to all of the people who pass by this site during this holiday season, and I hope that whatever form your celebration takes, you will find this time to be restful and blessed.

This is a time to set aside those concerns that weigh us down, and for families to rediscover the bonds that keep us from wandering through the world alone.

I will be taking a day or two away from this blog (barring anything newsworthy that kicks in my front door, since I hope to not leave my house for the next 36 hours).

May the New Year bring even better fortune, health, and happiness your way!

Sincerely,

Michael Brooks

6 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too Mike.

With some ((HUGS)) thrown in for good measure.

:-)

Nikki said...

Enjoy your family and your holiday. I think we all need a little time off. You have done some incredible work and you are certainly one of the people who I am thankful for.

(((Hugs))) And Merry Christmas,

Nikki

Mrs. Phoenix said...

What a beautiful acknowledgement; thank you Mike!

Scott said...

Merry Christmas Mike!

Mr. Schwartz said...

Have a great holiday Mike.

Hooda Thunkit said...

Mike,

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year to you and those you love!

--HT