Jan 17, 2006

Open Trackback Alliance

(Toledo, OH) At the urging of Lisa Renee at Liberal Common Sense, I've joined a webring called the Open Trackback Alliance. Follow this link to learn more about the project, which was developed by Samantha Burns.

Tuesday will be the day in which I participate, and I will be posting links to articles from other members of OTA that I found interesting reads.

Kevin at Liberal Wrong Wing discusses wiretaps, Alito, and the imperial Presidency in a thoughtful post.

TMH over on the Bacon Bits blog offers a different perspective on problems at the US-Mexico border, and worries about conflict between US and Mexican security forces.

More links as I read other OTA blog articles.

Trackback url: http://www.historymike.blogspot.com/open-trackback-alliance.html


Lisa Renee said...

I've had alot of fun with my "share the link lovin Thursdays" hopefully you will too.


Dan Kauffman said...

Care to give a clue as to where the trackback URL is for this post or am I just blind?

historymike said...

Sorry, Dan. I am new at this. I posted the URL on the front of the post, and here it is also:


Lisa Renee said...

Mike, I'd suggest you go to haloscan and create an account.

Then only add the script to your template for the trackback. You will then have it show on your blog like it does mine so that when someone wants the trackback URL they'll get it from there.

There are directions on haloscan on how to add only the trackback and not the comments.


If you run into any problems just let me know and I'll help.


Lisa Renee said...

Then once you do that? You'll be ready to send trackbacks to be able to have your blog articles on other sites. (Trust me it's easy once you get the hang of it)


Peakah said...

ya need haloscan dawg...

but here's my submission for your open post the hard way:


historymike said...

Thanks, Lisa! Worked like a charm!