Feb 14, 2006

Open Trackback Alliance


(Toledo, OH) On Tuesdays, I will perform my obligations as a member of the Open Trackback Alliance and highlight some articles that I found noteworthy on the sites of other members.

Follow this link to learn more about the project, which was developed by Samantha Burns.

Stray Dog posted the funniest Photoshop yet of Vice President Cheney since the shooting incident. Don't worry, GOP fans - this one is as much homage as it is spoof.

Starling Hunter, an American who is teaching in the United Arab Emirates, has a great post in which Arab students discuss the cartoon controversy.


Mrs. Phoenix said...

yup, the VP went Gangsta

switching topics, historymike, have you ever been to Hawaii? If so, email me, please...my husband & I are planning our 12th wedding anniversary to be spent in Hawaii next year. Thank you in advance1

historymike said...

Nope. never been there, Mrs. Phoenix, although I would love to travel to Hawaii someday...

Dan Mancini said...

Hey, historymike,

Thanks for the linkage. I linked back to your post, but feel free to ping my trackback if you want.