Mar 21, 2006

Great Site - "One Red Paperclip"

Share

Kyle MacDonald began making a series of trades last year with the ultimate goal of getting a house.

He began on July 12th, 2005 with one red paperclip (hence the blog name). MacDonald, through shrewd and timely exchanges, recently traded a cube van for a recording contract.

Incredible! I suspect that the fun promotion will ultimately pan out for Kyle MacDonald.

Grand fun reading the various trades and offers that MacDonald has entertained over the past eight months.

3 comments:

Michael said...

What a cool, neat idea. Wonder if I started out with more than one red paperclip, what I could I eventually get?
Let me see . . . what would you give me for a glass mug that proclaims Toledo as the "Glass Capital of the World"?

Mike

Stephanie said...

Interesting concept. I think I'd have to have gotten in under the "red paper clip" era to have been at all useful, though.

historymike said...

OK - I'll give you a kid's bike. Got too many of those right now.