Mar 10, 2006

Karl Rove To Speak At BGSU

(Toledo, OH) Whether you love him, hate him, or are indifferent toward the President's political right arm, you can see Karl Rove up close and in person at Bowling Green State University on Saturday, March 11, 2006 at 6:30 PM.

Rove will be the guest of Congressman Paul Gillmor at the 18th annual Lincoln-Hayes Banquet, which will be held at the Bowen-Thompson Student Union .

Tickets are $25 and can be purchased through local Republican Party organizations or by calling Ruth Fuhrhop at (419) 274-3163.

If I didnt have a prior commitment I would hoof it down to BGSU on Saturday for some pictures and perhaps a few quick questions.


Anonymous said...

$25 for TurdBlossom? Not me.

Stephanie said...

And give $25 to the GOP for the priveledge? Or as a journalist do you get exempted from such charges?

Hooda Thunkit said...


I have to wash my hair that evening...