Mar 22, 2006

Taking a Trip

(Chicago, IL) I'll be in Chicago the next few days at the Conference on College Composition and Communication, so if my posts or responses seem limited, you'll know I was not abducted by aliens or hauled away to Guantanamo Bay.

However, if the Windy City has decent wireless, I'll stay plugged in and keep the site updated.


Stefan Schmidt said...

Have fun. : )

historymike said...

I won't, but thanks for the kind words, Stefan. It's one of those just-gotta-do trips. I'm spending less than 36 hours in Chi-town, and doing no tourist-related activities.

Stephanie said...

I would wish you a nice trip...but I've been to Chicago.

Stephanie said...

Don't drive if you don't have to, that'd be my good wishes. Oh, and don't go through O'Hare.

historymike said...

Took O'Hare, and rode the El everywhere. I mostly stayed in my hotel, though. I am behind in my work, and I didn't have time for much sightseeing.

Stephanie said...

I hope you find getting caught up with work easy and stress-free. There, now that's some well wishing, or is it wishful thinking?