(Toledo, OH) In February I took part in the great Brrreeeport experiment, in which I created a series of posts using the nonsense word "brrreeeport" to gauge how traffic would build.
The results were rather impressive; for a week my blog generated about 1,000 new, unique visitors before the novelty wore off.
My new experiment, which I learned about from Craig at Lead and Gold, involves using a post with the top Technorati search terms on a given day.
For the next three days I will add an experimental post using that day's top search terms. Here, then, are today's terms:
“Air Force One”
“Yes He Would”
I will keep the blogosphere updated on the relative merits and/or flaws to this experiment.