Apr 24, 2006

Oh, How I Love Blogger


(Toledo) I apologize to site visitors for the lack of posts and any difficulty in loading this page today.

Blogger, it seems, has been experiencing some massive server and network problems. Of course, given the fact that Blogger provides little in the way of updates, and never answers emails, I have had to surf message boards to learn anything.

This only reinforces my resolve to obtain a separate doamin name for this site.

Thank you for your patience.


Anonymous said...

Blogger bites. Go solo, Mike!

Stephanie said...

They answered my e-mail.

KraZyKaT said...

I will be joining you Mike. As soon as I work out the bugs on my new site, I hope to have ToledoSpeaksOut.com up and running sometime in May!

Valbee said...

Interesting timing of this post, Mike. My hosting company had a power outage yesterday that was confined to just their floor of the building and subsequently the backup generators never kicked in. Everyone who hosts with them was down for most of the day yesterday. Not surprisingly, there were a LOT of people complaining, but I personally feel some of it was overboard. I host three domains with them and have I've been with them for a few years now... with relatively few problems.

But my point is that everyone has issues now and then - even the companies who offer their services for a fee. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steller said...

I'll stick to blogger as well.. if it hadn't been for blooger i wouldn't have discovered about webdatedotcom..