Apr 4, 2006

Tuesday is OTA Link Day

Share

(Toledo, OH) On Tuesdays, I perform my duties as a member of the Open Trackback Alliance and highlight some articles that I found noteworthy on the sites of other members.

Follow this link to learn more about the project, which was developed by Samantha Burns.

Peakah's Provocations has some humorous retorts to stale pickup lines that used in bars.

Chad at Pirates Man Your Women asks what the numbers 1, 2, and 42 have in common. It turns out that they are all "moments of the Riemann zeta function." Click the link to learn more.

Other interesting OTA blogs I visited this week: TMH's Bacon Bits, the unusual Quietly Making Noise, the wacky Mental Rhinorrhea, the wretched hive of scum and Villainy at Pirate's Cove, tales and observations from the Beatnik Samurai known as Stray Dog, and the irrepressible Imagine Kitty Magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money