Apr 3, 2006

Useless but Cool Fact

Share
(Toledo, OH) The following piece of information was forwarded to me by a person who is much better at remebering what the current day of the week is than I will ever be.

This Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. Arguably, the same phenomena will occur later in that afternoon as long as you do not follow military time.

There! Don't you feel that you are better prepared for water cooler conversations tomorrow? If nothing else you will also have something to tell the grandchildren about someday.

7 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

The webgraphic you found is rather "snazzy".

:-)

Lisa Renee said...

I know this is OT but have you seen this?

here

It really hits home on how unfairly treated Danny has been.

historymike said...

Thanks for the kudos and the link.

Yes, Danny has been getting a rotten deal for almost 25 years. If I hear another person in the prosecutor's office say something like: "Well, at LEAST he's not in prison," I will absolutely lose it.

I saw him the other day and he was really down. He passed up an opportunity to go on FOX News with me because he was so disheartened after losing his appeal in court.

Lisa Renee said...

I can only imagine how hard it has been for him to have to fight for something that should be an automatic given after he was released.

If I were him I'd have those moments of despair but I hope he doesn't give up. If Lucas County gets away with doing this to him, the next person in his situation will fare the exact same treatment.

Stephanie said...

Neat, thanks!

As per the comments...
:-(

I wish I could help. Do you think me writing a nasty letter would have any effect, considering I don't even live in Ohio?

Stephanie said...

That nasty should be in quotes:
"nasty"

It wouldn't be nasty, as in counterproductive, but "nasty," as it very displeased and willing to show it in a polite and respectful manner.

Hooda Thunkit said...

Danny will only get treated correctly (and, fairly) if people keep embarassing the politicos publicly about how they (collective "they") have done wrong by him.

Don't ever let them forget. . .