May 25, 2006

The Quote Shelf

I have been in the habit of printing quotes in the header of my blog, but I think it would be less time consuming just to make the quotes a separate post. This will also give readers an opportunity to comment on my choice of quoted material.

Here, then, is the first installment of this new daily feature

I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me. -- Dave Barry


Bryan said...

At last! Someone who knows exactly how I feel! That must be why nobody leaves any comments on my blog! Ha!

historymike said...


I think I have left a few, Avitar.

-Sepp said...

He stole that from me!

Kate said...

Funny! That made me laugh right out loud.

Hooda Thunkit said...

I used to like Dave Barry, before I didn't like him anymore --JK


BTW, nice idea for a new feature!

(I won't steal, I promise.)

historymike said...

Yes, Dave Barry is a funny guy.

Glad everyone likes the feature. I read something at least once a day that makes me go "hmmmm."