Aug 15, 2006

OTA Links

(Toledo, OH) On Tuesdays, I perform my duties as a member of the Open Trackback Alliance and highlight sites and posts that I found to be noteworthy.

Follow this link to learn more about the project, which was developed by Samantha Burns.

Other interesting OTA blogs I visited this week: TMH's Bacon Bits, the unusual Quietly Making Noise, the wretched hive of scum and villainy at Pirate's Cove, Canadian-style politics at Grandinite, the good fun at 7 Deadly Sins, and my must-visit, thrice-daily trips to Liberal Common Sense.


N.B. Goldstein said...

Hey Mike,
Just tried to ping the site - but I keep getting error messages. I use a third party ping (whizbang) since I haven't added Haloscan to my blog. Is it bc you don't accept third party pings? Just curious.

Also, are you happy with Haloscan? If so, did you just use the trackbacks?

Love the site - I plan to visit often!

Curt said...


I tried to do a trackback, and the link does nothing...:(

Here's my donation to today in history:

VJ Day 61 Years later

historymike said...

Not sure about the reasons why trackbacks didn't work for you. Haloscan did take three others.

I'll do some research and get back.