Sep 12, 2006

OTA Links

Share
(Toledo, OH) As a member of the Open Trackback Alliance, I highlight sites and posts that I found to be noteworthy.

Follow this link to learn more about the project, which was developed by Samantha Burns.

I have just started following Charleston Daily Mail columnist Don Surber's blog. He is right of center, but not obnoxiously so, and devotes more space to non-political posts than to the political.

Other interesting OTA blogs I visited this week: TMH's Bacon Bits, the unusual Quietly Making Noise, the wretched hive of scum and villainy at Pirate's Cove, Canadian-style politics at Grandinite, the good fun at 7 Deadly Sins, and my regular trips to Liberal Common Sense and Glass City Jungle.

2 comments:

jen said...

The Truth Laid Bear seems to be a very amateurish site, and I am starting to wonder if the OTA wasn't created just to get some publicity and momentum going for it. I created an account and tried to claim my blog -- the search seems very crude and only appears to find blogs that are already members.

Lisa Renee said...

It does also help build your technorati rankings. I never joined the TTLB system for Glass City Jungle but I had a time period with Liberal Common Sense that I made joining blogrolls and working getting my status up to the dream goal of "Large Mammal" an important one. It was fun doing it but all it really is a measure of is how many blogrolls you can join and how many people you can get to link to you.

With Glass City I decided to just focus on the satisfaction of having people keep coming back.

:-)