Nov 1, 2006

Flu Shot Time

Share
Receiving a flu shot in the arm (Toledo, OH) A colleague at UT tipped me off to the fact that the university was offering influenza vaccines to staff members over the next few days in the student union.

Good news - the flu shot was free. Bad news (not really) - nursing students were administering the injection under supervision.

Alas - it was painless, and I have ostensibly boosted my immunity to most of the known influenza strains likely to circulate in my area this year.

I have been skipping the flu shot the past few years, and I came down with at least one significant bout with the flu each time. I am crossing my fingers that I will be lucky this winter.

3 comments:

Hooda Thunkit said...

I have been avoiding the shots for a few years too, but I'm feeling less lucky these days, so I will have to seek out a shot, probably through work also.

I think my last flu shot got me through 2 winters, but I've already been noticing the sniffles, so I think that my "luck" has run out.

Praguetwin said...

I've never had one and I'm afraid to tempt fate.

vicoprofen said...

That info was so informative I'll be gladful if I can help you all.
Maybe this info can help you,I hope that it can help you.
10/325- Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol
#3
- zyban
All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com