Apr 13, 2007

A Brief Note to Readers

Share
I am a bit overloaded with work at the moment, and I may be less-than-prolific with posts and comments over the next three weeks. Thus, if you leave a particularly witty riposte that lingers unanswered, its letters wafting in the virtual breeze like a discarded Kleenex, do not be chagrined.

I have about fifty pages of text yet to submit in a semester in which I have already generated over eighty 8-1/2x11, doubled-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch-margin chunks of scholarly justification.

But then again, no one ever said doctoral programs were easy, and no one placed a loaded Luger to my temple and told me to chase after a PhD, either. We choose our own fates.

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit said...

Do what you've got to do; you've come too far to quit or turn back now.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Mike.