Apr 17, 2007

Cho Seung-Hui - High School Photo

Share
High school picture of Cho Seung-Hui, who police have identified as the gunman suspected of carrying out the Virginia Tech killings that left 33 people dead Left: High school picture of Cho Seung-Hui; click for larger image

(Blacksburg, VA) This black-and-white photo was obtained from the Fairfax County, VA public school system by the Associated Press. The image depicts Cho Seung-Hui, who police have identified as the gunman suspected of carrying out the Virginia Tech killings that left 33 people dead.

Cho Seung-Hui was a South Korean native and a resident alien who lived in Centerville, VA. Police identified him as the shooter by linking the fingerprints at the scene to those on his immigration documents. Cho entered the country through Detroit with his family in 1992, at the age of eight.

The parents of Cho Seung-Hui live in Fairfax County, VA, just outside of Alexandria, Va, and Cho graduated from Westfield High School, a Fairfax County public school, in 2003.

More on Cho Seung-Hui and the Virginia Tech tragedy by following this link to an earlier post.

4 comments:

JD said...

Dude looks totally normal, and that's what is so scary. These creepy bastards could be anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Looks just like Wayne Chiang the other killer gun afnatic on the loose on Virginia Tech campus :/

(except that WayneChiang has even more guns :/)

spliffy said...

Wang Chung. That is all.

Annie Wicking and Loman Austen said...

I don't ask why... I don't need to as why... If you live by the sword you died by the sword or in the case of America, it is the gun.

Which I guess is easy for me to say when I live here in England.

We too have cazy people and our youngsters are starting to wear bulletproof jackets as a fashion statement.

But and this is a big but I can't walk into a shop and buy a gun nor can I go into my friend's house and take his gun. Guns are not a way of life here and I thank God for that at the moment.

I am so sorry for your country's loss and my prayers are with all the families and I mean all the families.

Annie