May 30, 2007

Sunrise

Share
resplendent sunrise (Toledo, OH) I also posted this image on my photography blog, but the sublime resplendence of this morning's sunrise here in Northwest Ohio needs a wider audience.

Perhaps it is just the fact that I downed a cup of coffee at 6:15 am, but this particular sunrise seemed to be in a rarefied class of natural elegance.

I stood outside for about five minutes gazing into the sky, and I am not sure if there is a better way to spend time than skywatching.

4 comments:

admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HumboldtsClio said...

No powerlines this time. Beautiful photo!

historymike said...

Yeppers, no powerlines in this shot.

Hooda Thunkit said...

Funny how you don't even notice power lines when you're taking the picture, but they stick out like a sore thumb when you see the final picture...

We should stop planting power poles and put those conductors in plastic conduits running between fiberglass junction boxes in our lawns; although, in the sidewalks would be better.

(A reoccurring theme with me.)