Jun 23, 2007

BJ Farm

(Lambertville, MI) I'm not sure just what kind of establishment they run up at the BJ Farm in Lambertville, MI, but I wouldn't hold it against somebody if they drew the wrong conclusion.

This is especially true given the fact that they sell straw, which I presume is for the consumer who is also looking for a roll in the hay.

Listen - I just find the weirdness, take the pictures, and post this stuff, so don't shoot the sophomoric messenger, and no jokes about their methods of fixed asset accounting, please.


Butthead said...

huh huh -- huh huh -- that guy said BJ.

huh huh -- huh huh

microdot said...

I have to hand it to you...
That was one artful way to insert an ad link!

Hooda Thunkit said...

I've been told that BJs and Straw do not go especially well together, but I can neither confirm nor deny the allegation ;-)

Dittos on the sneaky link :-)