Jun 4, 2007

Charles A. Russell House - Toledo

Share
Charles A. Russell House, Toledo, 2027 Robinwood (Toledo, OH) This beautiful Queen Anne style house, located at 2027 Robinwood in Toledo's Old West End, is a particularly striking example of the unique architecture found in this historic district.

Information on the historic address plaque in the front of the house is sketchy, and I have been able to find out little about the Mr. Russell. Feel free to leave any information you know about this house in the comments section.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know Blade photographer Herral Long lives there Mike?

historymike said...

I did not know that, Anonymous. Mr. Long has a beautiful house.

Hooda Thunkit said...

I had to check, but this porch, although impressive doesn't technically qualify as a veranda.

That is something I would dearly love/desire to have in/on/around my next house.