Jul 31, 2007


No, I am not a prude, but I do find some items to be of questionable value in my life. Take for example the garment known as the crotchless panty, which a site sponsor asked me to review.

It seems to me that if you need such a garment, this might be an indication that your love life is a bit too rushed. Perhaps one's passion could wait just another ten seconds until traditional undergarments have been removed - that's all I am saying.

Then again, perhaps the grey hairs on my head are indicative of my increasing lack of relevance to persons who might purchase such an item. I should probably retire to the nearest rocking chair and read a good book.


1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit said...



I'm inclined to agree with you. Crotchless panties, to me, hold less interest now than they used to.

I chalk up the waning interest to the grey hairs too; in both respects ;-)