Aug 27, 2007

Quick Blog Note

Share
I am behind with my correspondence, in both emailed and post comment form. I apologize for those of you who have written and/or commented, only to be faced with silence.

I have accepted a few adjunct teaching positions that have cut into my free time as I prepare to educate tomorrow's leaders on the finer points of history. The courses I am teaching are new to me in terms of lecture prep, and I have been up to my eyeballs reading texts and planning lectures, and not spending time browsing through Scottsdale real estate brochures.

At any rate, I should be back to my semi-reliable self in the coming weeks, and I promise to get caught up on your emails in the next week, assuming, of course, that your letter was not of the "DEAR BELOVED FRIEND I AM BARRISTER JAMES P. OGLIVIE AND I AM TRUSTING TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT 17.25 MILLION DOLLAR U.S. I DESIRE TO REMOVE OUT OF IRAQ WHICH WAS THE LATE SADDAM HUSSEIN"S HIDDEN TREASURE" variety.

:-}

1 comment:

The Screaming Nutcase said...

But I already sent my money to Mr. Oglivie!!! Why is he contacting you now?! :)