Feb 26, 2009

Late Night, Emergency Lights

It is always eerie seeing emergency vehicles pull up to a neighbor's house, but is especially strange when it has only been a few hours since you saw the same person unloading groceries from her car.

Flashing red lights interrupted my late night channel-surfing, and as the parent of teenagers, I have to admit that the first thought that entered my head was that one of my progeny got into trouble. I next took a look around to make sure that no nearby buildings were engulfed in flames before figuring out that this was a medical-related call.

I hope and pray my neighbor is feeling better, since she is way too young (and frankly, too close to my own age) to be called into the great beyond.

1 comment:

light emergency said...

Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.