Mar 17, 2009

Blog Hiatus

Share
I have an unusually busy stretch for the next few days, including a doctoral exam for which I need to study and a mountain of work obligations. Hence, I will be taking a break from blogging until Friday to make sure that I keep my priorities in order.

In the meantime, most of you in the Midwest are probably outdoors enjoying the warm spell, so I urge you to continue to bask in the warm weather like the robin pictured on your left and stay away from your keyboards.

In fact, play hooky from work for the next few days, as well. It's not like there are customers actually buying merchandise or placing orders for big-ticket items in this rancid economy, right? Your boss probably won't even miss you.

1 comment:

Insurance said...

Best of luck for your doctoral exams, keep posing, you rock!