Apr 27, 2009

Meet Prudence, a Rescue Puggle

Share
As the owner of a pair of Puggles, I can testify to the fun-loving nature of these affectionate dogs, and Prudence (pictured on your left) possesses all the loveable qualities about Puggles.

Prudence weighs about 25 pounds, and she appears to be in excellent health. We are not quite sure about her age, but her energy level suggests that she is about two years old. Prudence loves to sleep in bed with people, and she enjoys sitting on your lap and smothering you with kisses.

So far Prudence appears to be housebroken, with no accidents in her first few days. She is an agreeable dog who wants to please people, but I think her previous owners spent little time on training, as she could use some reinforcement with jumping up when she is excited and also pulling when she is leashed. Prudence gets along well with the other dogs in the house, and has spent much of the past two warm spring days romping around the backyard.

To learn more about adopting Prudence, or to help financially support Planned Pethood's mission to rescue dogs and cats in Northwest Ohio, visit the Planned Pethood website for more information.

5 comments:

Mr. Puggle said...

Oh Prudence, I am hope you get a home! Come hang out with me and my puggle posse. Post something on my blog and lets see if we can find you a home.

historymike said...

Will do, Mr. Puggle.

Checkers said...

Prudence - I hope you find a furever home soon - Mr. Puggle told me about you - please drop by my blog too and let people know you are available - I'll try to help you find a home

pestkaj said...

I am going to post on my blog as well, hope it is ok if I use the picture...

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Is this dog still available?