Apr 30, 2009

Wry Cartoon on Memory

Share
My sister emailed me the minimalist cartoon on the left, which eerily approximates my own oft-befuddled daily meanderings in search of missing items. I am able at will to recall the lyrics from songs I have not heard in 20 years, yet remembering the location of items such as my car keys or my iPod is a regular challenge.

This morning I finished my shower and I could not recall if I washed under my arms. I then had to get back into the shower and wash as a precaution against memory loss.

Better safe than odoriferous, I say.

4 comments:

The A-Hole Lawyer said...

Mike - I have shaved half my face, and realized it after being dressed.

I with ya bro...

TAHL

Mr. Puggle said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha, wait, that ain't funny. that's my life.

Anonymous said...

From Engineer of Knowledge

Hello History Mike,
Just turning 56 myself.....what was I saying again?!?!?!

Meredith said...

I just want to say that I definitely think that "extra time on my hands to do stuff like this" should be put on that pie chart(: