May 21, 2009

God is Watching Me ... in the Restroom

Share
While using the restroom at a local fast food restaurant, I noticed a business card taped to the mirror. It was one of those religious tracts, and the headline read: "'You Say: No One Sees Me.' GOD SEES YOU."

Yikes.

I am not sure if a fire-and-brimstone patron deliberately put the card in the restroom, or if some prankster employee found it funny to tape it to the mirror, but I doubt that the folks at Old Paths Tract Society ever imagined this use for their cards.

The photo is a reenactment, by the way. It was strange enough to have divine accompaniment when I engaged in my business without fetching my camera to catch the original placement.

2 comments:

ltlop said...

This might work better than the "Employees must wash hands before returning to work" signs

historymike said...

Ha! Well said, ltlop! This is an angle I had not considered.