Jun 15, 2009

Three Sleeping Puggles

All right, the post should really be titled "Two Sleeping Puggles and One Puggle With His Eyes Open," but the journalist in me prefers snappy titles. From the left are Atticus Finch, Eddie Haskell, and Chauncey Gardiner, which also works as a singular left-to-right linear axis of rascally and impish behaviors: Atticus is the most mellow, while Chauncey is the most likely to instigate.

Anyways, despite the rather energetic nature of Puggles, I found the three of these fellows at rest in the early afternoon today. True, one might make a Three Stooges comparison, but the peacefulness of these friendly canines was contagious, and I had to fight off the urge to join them for a nap before I teach tonight.


Mr. Puggle said...

hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil.

three puggles! wow!

so? any bites to adopt?

Carol said...

Psssssssst - Hey Mike! They aren't sleeping ... just waiting for you to leave the room so they can find something to get into. Just like kids.

They ARE adorable. Not sure I could part with any of them if they were in my house.

She's a Math Lover said...

Of course my puggle, Eddie Haskell, in the center is the cutest of them all! Sorry puggle lovers, only Atticus Finch is up for adoption!