Apr 18, 2010

Trampoline Stupidity

Share
I am not sure of the origin of this video, which I uploaded as a GIF animation. However, I never ceased to be amazed at the level of stupidity that trampolines seem to bring to the surface in some people.

The jumper appears to be a grown man, and the prevalence of toys suggest that he has indeed produced progeny. I can only hope that they did not watch dear old Dad make an Internet fool of himself by jumping from a second-story window onto the trampoline below.

Or perhaps it would be useful for his children to see their father's head smack the bricks of the house on the rebound. Maybe the apples will fall farther from the proverbial tree if they used Dad's idiocy as a learning tool.

UPDATE: On a video version of the trampoline jump out the second story window, it sounds like the person filming the jump says "Your mom, your mom, your mom" when the woman approaches. This suggests that the jumper might be a person in his late teens or early twenties and more interested in determining the best acne treatment, thus improving the chances that Captain Imbecile will not procreate.

6 comments:

steve said...

Looks Like Fun!!

(I kid.. I kid)

Paul Swendson said...

There's another one for the Darwin awards. We have a trampoline with a net, and my daughter did break her arm on it once. We don't do anything remotely that stupid, however.

LINda said...

We were at a waterpark this weekend and in the wave pool area which also seems to bring the stupidity out of people.

The whistle blew and then a voice on the microphone . ... "Attention Wave Pool Participants. Please do not STAND on your flotation device when the waves are active."

Bet they wanted to say . . .

"YOU BIG IDIOT!"

Term papers said...

HA HA HA very funny jump i like it:)

Tracy said...

I get to see this sort of thing in the middle of my night from my bedroom window when the weather is nice. I prefer to sleep with the windows open, and living on a dead end street, it is usually quiet. However, when the woman who lives behind us is not home, her grandsons and their friends (teens and preteens) congregate and make quite a bit of noise in the backyard. A few weeks ago I was awakened by noise, and when I looked out to see what the issue was, they were jumping from the roof of their shed onto the now BROKEN trampoline. Said trampoline has one side that leans at a 90 degree angle, which, to me, means it should not be used! If I ever get a video of their idiocy, I will be happy to share it.

microdot said...

o man, I have trouble watching other people do painful things to themselves that I have experienced.
I never did somthing as stupid as this on a trampoline, but I have had some nasty bike accidents....