Sep 16, 2010

Blog Slackery - An Apology

Share
slacker post-it note My apologies for the lack of posts the last few days: I am eyeball-deep in work right now, and after a series of 14-hour days (plus some extra duties playing nurse as my wife recuperated from a two-week illness) I have found myself both exhausted and time-limited.

I hope to return to some semblance of "blog-active" in the next few days. If not, I might always take advantage of the energy boosts associated with a product like a fat burner in order to improve my levels of motivation and concentration.

1 comment:

Mad Jack said...

Lack of posts? What lack of posts?
Ha!
Ha!Ha!
Ha!Ha!Ha!

I'm hot today!

I hope your wife is feeling better. How are the dogs? Do you have any tomatoes left?

If you need any help with anything, let me know. I've got time right now.