Jul 27, 2011

Blog Hiatus

Share
I will not be active on this blog for an undetermined amount of time. I have a heavy workload at the moment, and I am also gearing up for an extremely busy fall semester.

I should also add that my blogging Muse seems to have taken flight, and I will also use this time to figure out what this site is supposed to be about. When I was active as a freelance journalist the site complemented my news-related writing, but these days I have a diminished desire to post.

Anyway, I'll be back at some point in the future and we will chat further. Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We shall miss your wit and wisdom...of late only your beautiful garden has been your under your purview. So be like Candide and keep us at our tasks until you return to enlighten your many followers far beyond Holy Toledo.

Best regards!

Mad Jack said...

Yeah, what Anonymous said about wit and wisdom.

You know, I gotta say Mike, for a college boy you really aren't a bad sort once people get to know you.

Anonymous said...

Enough already....please bless us with your sagacious perspectives on our badly misguided universe. I want your view on the Libyan liberation and media interpretation as well as your political insight on our next adventure in Syria.